Changed the blonde locks to brunette! While having blonde hair was fun, it was exhausting.
Benefits of (dyed) blonde hair:
- Brings out the eyes
- Fun to add high lights & stuff
Cons of (dyed) blonde hair:
- High maintenance care
- Can’t wash too often so it won’t dry out
- Damages hair if you use bleach
- Roots show in a week & within 3 look awful
- Requires lots of treatments
- Sometimes looks really dry from damage
On the other hand there’s the easy, beautiful, shiny brown hair.
I chose to go Mahogany Brown and leave on chunk streak on the left side of my head as the same color I had blonde (couldn’t let go of the fun stuff).
Benefits of (dyed) Brown hair:
- Easy Maintenance
- Can get away for a long time with roots
- Looks healthier
- Sexy & mysterious!
Cons of (dyed) Brown hair:
- Very hard to go back to lighter hair
- After about 6 weeks the color gets dull & you need to re-dye or use a treatment
I go blonde at least once a year though so we’ll see what’s next for my hair. Cut, dye, shave, streak, etc! Who Knows!
Happy New Year!!